Sunday, April 18, 2010

Things I would do if I were a Kennedy

1. Wear only JCrew (only for special occasions would I expand my horizons)
2. Spend Sundays on a Yacht drinking Santana Champ cause it's so crisp
3. Have outstanding Sunday Brunch dates and weekly lunch dates with the ladies at the club.
4. Have more of a Blog following...although I love my following now
5. Finally have a reason to wear a ball gown (and usually wear one two-three times a month)
6. Play tennis every morning with my personal trainer and wear my pearls while training
7. Live on Martha's Vineyard and have a Pottery Barn (and Pottery Barn Kids for the babies) stocked house on the compound
8. Finally have my Range Rover but really only drive it on the weekend...drive it during the week? Hello! I have my personal driver
9. Have perfectly manicured and pedicured toes and have an outstanding appointment every week. Gotta look good in case of the paprazzi stalking the compound.
10. Get to meet any celebrity I want because I would have those connections

One day....one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment