Sunday, April 4, 2010

Kudos and Boos

Kudos...Sarah and Tom...I am just so excited!! I hear the wedding is going to be next summer!!
Boos...this blah Easter weather...If we were in LA (like we usually are) we would be basking in the wonderful LA heat. Not this year though : (

Kudos...Sandra Bullock...according to Perez, People, and US, she was spotted with a moving van outside of her LA home she shared with Jesse "I'm Scum" James. Way to drop that shit Sandra!! You are an Oscar award winner...you don't need West Coast Choppers!
Boos...People Magazine. I never thought I would put them in this category but they recently outted Ricky Martin. Usually they are a lot faster than this, but I don't know what they were doing with this story. I guess it was a slow news week so they had to get a story from 10 years ago and recirculate it. Too Slow, People Magazine, too slow!

Kudos...The Hills, season 6. This looks SOOOO good. And what more could you ask for? It's got the plastic robot Heidi Pratt (although she creeps me out), the coke-addict (or is she? I guess we will have to find out) Kristin, the man full of rage (I don't know if he's going to be good TV anymore) oh and the wonderful B. Jenner. This season looks soooo good. Will the Pratts stay married? Is Krisitin stable? Will Audrina ever go back to Justin Bobby? Will Lauren come back? SOO many possibilities! Way to go out with a bang!! Now if only Bruce Jenner will make a special appearance.
Boos...Heidi Montag's plastic surgery. It just creeps me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment