Sunday, April 4, 2010

Buona Pasqua!

Happy Easter! Although it is muggy and almost raining up here in San Carlos, I love this holiday! The four Bonino's (I assume Christopher is freezing his butt off over in Vail) went to mass and then enjoyed a lovely brunch (complete with some bomb-diggity mimosas) and soon we are heading to San Jose for Linner (yes Linner...it's at 2!). Now last year, when we were in LA for Easter, tragedy hit. We were about to kneel and Lisa, Sarah, Tom and I knelt down and then the kneeler jerked down and we were all like, what the hell?! I noticed that my purse was caught underneath the kneeler and thought, Oh crap, my sunglasses!! If only it was my sunglasses!! I almost cried when I noticed that my beloved cell phone (Louise!) was crushed!!! I was devastated and showed it to Lisa, Sarah and Tom and then Tom leaned over and said...At least it will rise again in three days. I looked back and said, too soon, Tom, too soon.

Now, as I mourn the one year anniversary of that tragic-yet freak-accident, there is a beam of light to make this a good weekend....SARAH and TOM are ENGAGED!!!! YAY!! I am not really sure of all the details (and I would have found them out this weekend if we were in LA) but Sarah refuses to call me back, or when I call her, she's got other stuff going on...so inconsiderate!! Jk Jk, hopefully I will hear of the story soon so I can share (to my one loyal reader...Kate!)

SO anyways....I hope your Easter Sunday is wonderful!!

1 comment:

  1. What!!?? I always totally call you back crazy lady!!! And if you had your butt down in LA where it belongs you'd have heard the whole story! You and your clan were sadly missed today... nobody toasted Tom and I :( I think they are over the whole engagement thing and done toasting...I even went out and bought lots of fine champagne!!! :( Is everyone over the excitement already? Because I sure as hell am not!!!! And I know our number one supporter (the J-Bo herself) is not over it yet! So let's crack that champagne via love on the internet! (Thank God Tom and I didn't meet on the internet because that would have been a horrendous cliche!)

    ReplyDelete