Monday, April 5, 2010

Peacock Man

No, this is not an overly flamboyant male! The peacock man is one of the City of Good Living's more unusal...but not a total doosey. This man is more often than not walking San Carlos Avenue with a backpack with a bunch of peacock feathers peaking out. He looks like he's about to go hiking, which is kind of funny since it's on the flat part of the city. But no one knows why. Well, maybe his family and friends, but no one I know does!

There are so many questions surrounding this man...What's with the feathers? Are you going hiking with these feathers? What is the purpose of the feathers? Are they the same feathers from the 90's? What does your family say? Is there a peacock in your backpack too?

I think that for the purpose of this blog, the next time I see him I will channel my investigative journalism skills and find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment