Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I do NOT like American Idol

First of all, if you call it A.I. I may throw something at you. I love Ellen Degeneres but the annoying-ness of Ryan Seacrest cancels everything out. In fact he is the reason I don't watch E! News anymore. I did watch it season 1 with Kelly Clarkson and somewhat sporadically the next season with Ryan Hubbard and Clay Aiken. Then, America, I was over it. Sadly, I was the only one because 10 years later it's still here. Paula may be not but it definitely is. My celebrity gossip sites are always a-twitter about the latest singing sensation from American Idol, and I could really care less. It is the same thing over and over again...Randy always wears lots of bling and never says anything productive, Simon is always trying to be a little bitch just to boost ratings, Ryan is just annoying and they always drink from a coke-sponsored cup (we get it, Coca-Cola! You Sponsor this show!!).


But, I was at peace with my dislike until tonight. Their need to extend this for waaaay more than they need. Like tonight...they started at 8 and they are ending at 9:28. First of all, who picks a time like that? and secondly, is it really necessary to drag this out for another 28 minutes? NO, Fox it isn't.

And this isn't because Glee was pushed back a half hour---excuse me 28 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment