Thursday, July 28, 2011

Mini-Vacay

In 25 hours, I will be aboard a plane bound for my haven, San Clemente, for a quick weekender. Sadly, due to my previous vacations, I have to combine all of my SC activities into 2.5 days because I can't spend the week down there, but I have faith that it will be off the hook. Surprisingly, I have gotten a head start (meaning more than 4 hours before departure) on the packing--I know shocker--but I'm not going to go on and on about my hatred of packing and just follow my new motto, "throw it in the bag." And this picture so clearly paints that I overpack but hey, I'm proud of it.

You may be asking, what fun things are you doing in San Clemente, Julie? Well, that's a wonderful question, Kate. I plan on kicking it on the pier with my fave Fisherman's Margarita first thing. Then of course, other items on my to-do list include kicking it on the beach, kicking it by the pool, kicking it with the fam, maybe some tennis, maybe. But essentially a whole lot of relaxing and soaking up the sun! I don't think I'll be able to achieve a stable tan in time for the wedding next weekend, well without the help of Lady Jergens.

Even with a detailed list of funtivities like that I still have probably about twice what I really need. But, like I care! I gotta be prepared, you never know who you may run into -- ahem, perhaps a Real Housewife of Orange County -- a girl can dream...

Only 6 hours of work standing in the way though. And you know those hours are going to drag.

No comments:

Post a Comment