Monday, July 11, 2011

Kudos and Boos!

Since I was slacking like nobody’s business, here’s some kudos and boos extended version…

Kudos to Team Wedding. It really can’t be brought up enough because all of team wedding did such a great job, especially the key players, Gina and Gary and, of course, Sarah and Tom. As a proud member of Team Wedding, I think that the whole event was an absolute success. It was a beautiful day and everything turned out great, and of course everyone enjoyed themselves. And this weekend, after dissecting the whole event, the consensus from our family was that it was simply awesome (duh!) and definitely the event that we’ll be talking about for many years to come!

Boos to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge for being in LA exactly one week after I left. And I was there for almost a week and they decided to go to Canada first? It’s almost as if it was planned on purpose like that. What does a girl have to do to see a celebrity/royal around here?

Kudos to Posh and Kate Hudson fastest pregnancies on the planet! In the past few months we have patiently awaiting the longest pregnancies ever, i.e. Pink and Mariah, but these two ladies were poppin’ out babies in no time. Hollywood should take a cue from these ladies and keep this up, don’t tell us 20 minutes after your pregnant, more like 6 months in. That way you make the world think that celebrities have shorter pregnancies than real people so it’s another incentive to break into the biz. It probably isn’t as painful either seeing as you have a posse.

Boos to Black Swan. When this came out last year, I wanted nothing to do with this because the previews freaked me out. But after all the hype and “Oscar buzz” went off like a rocket so I put it at the bottom of my Neflix queue. Well it slowly made it’s way to the top and in an effort to not throw off my Netflix schedule, I watched this yesterday. I spent 90 percent of the movie covering my eyes and when it was done, I thought it was definitely the most ridiculous movie I have ever seen. There’s no surprise that Natalie Portman won the awards, she did a great job playing a cracked out ballerina, but oh my gosh this movie was out of control.

Kudos to the Disney Family Museum in the Presidio. This was AWESOME. After opening a year or two ago or even longer, the Bonino’s finally made our way up and spent Saturday at the museum. The only complaint that I have is that they need a snack shack somewhere in the middle of the place because I got about ½ way through and was so freaking hungry. But once I got to the point of "I'm so hungry, I've beyond that line of passing out so I can actually begin to move on" (are other people familiar with that or is that just me?) we got to the best part, definitely the end when they talked about Disneyland. The whole room was set up almost like you were in line for Space Mountain. I definitely got a hankering for a trip to the happiest place on earth. Who’s with me?!

Boos to a brain fart. I can't think of something to give boos out to besides this horrible weather right now. So there ya have it.


If this post can leave you with one thing it's: Go to SF and hit up the Disney Family Museum! It's so great and definitely worth the trip (or two!)

No comments:

Post a Comment