Tuesday, May 31, 2011

End of the May Goals

Dear Kate,

I tried something new this past month. I set small attainable goals and did my best to reach by the end of the month. For example, I wanted to buy shoes for the wedding by the end of the month, I wanted to get my hair highlighted and get back into studying Italian. What not flashy enough? Please, I got to ease into this.

So today, being June 1st, it's only appropriate to see where we landed from the May goal list and set June's. Let's see, I bought three pairs of shoes for the wedding (so I suppose I went above and beyond with that goal, some might call me an overachiever). I got my hair done on Friday (just in the nick of time) and as for Italiano, "Parlo cosi cosi, ma Giugno studio italiano piu" (not the most thrilling sentence, if you catch my drift). It looks like I got a solid 2 out of 3 and yes, they were the easy tasks. But you can't always win them all, if you know what I'm saying so job well done I say!

Now on to June's goals:
1. Get all my MOH ducks in a row (eek the toast!)
2. Blog more (that is an outstanding goal) but more like 3 times a week at least and add pictures
3. Make a list and start summer "funtivities"
4. Start listening to books on tape on my commute (well more like the afternoon commute, cause I got Sarah and Vinnie in the am :)

And since today is June 1st, I want to give a shout out to TERESA MARIE NIELSEN!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY and I hope you enjoyed your birthday!! It's crazy to think we're getting so old, but you're a superstar and I hope this year is simply wonderful xoxo

And we're on to June!

No comments:

Post a Comment