Sunday, May 8, 2011

Kudos and Boos!

Dear Kate,

It took me long enough. But, we just finished a delish brunch and as I am letting the food digest in my tummy watching some HP, I thought, dang, I should blog. And here we gooooo....

Kudos...Lady Di! It's Mother's Day so it's only appropriate! But thanks for being the best mom!! Speaking for the three Bonino children (seeing as I am the only one with a blog) we love you!
Boos...This mother's day weather. LAME. Of course it's beautiful during the week, but once it's the weekend, we get chilly and foggy weather. Come on Mother Nature, throw us a bone here!

Kudos...Lisa and Julie making some bomb meals today! That's right Lisa and I put on brunch (a classic Sunday treat AND we made dinner (much easier and not as time consuming) which was super yummy. We even cleaned the kitchen and did all the dishes so Lady Di didn't have to lift a finger, just lend her suggestions on our cooking techniques. Always one to help, Mom.
Boos...Why isn't there a "Children's Day" full of presents, brunch and doting on? Mom gets one, Dad gets one. People say, "every day is kids day" but I disagree. If elected as your City Council Rep, that will be on my long "to-do" list! Win the younger votes.

It was a short one today but I'll get back into the routine this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment