Friday, May 13, 2011

It's Friday Friday Gonna Get Down on Friday!

So, Im heading south this weekend. The land of the celebs. Should we place bets on me running into someone in their natural habitat? I sure hope so. But I have to say, Im feeling lucky with Adriene Griener. This could be the weekend that I will finally see him. In fact I KNOW this is the weekend. Even if I have to park it on the front porch with a lawn chair, I will see him. But you know if God decides to throw another celeb my way, I wouldn't hate it. Keep you posted on my success. (It's one of those "think positive and good things will come" type of dealios).

BUT, since it's Friday, let's explore the world of celebrity couples and it's kind of hard to not talk about this major celebrity bombshell. Arnie and Maria. That's right I went there. Here are my thoughts on this issue. Three years ago, I would have been absolutely SHOCKED. And although when I heard the news I was shocked (note not in all caps) but I had to look at the precedents and situation. It seems like some long-lasting political marriages are hitting the dust, and who really knows why? For example, Al and Tipper (which really threw us for a loop). They were together for almost 40 years (maybe more) and just recently separated. Arnie and Maria were married for 25 years, have 3 or 4 kids and 9 years of dating. But I think that they definitely did not jump into this lightly. 34 years together grants some serious deep thinking. So then you have to look at what's happened in Arnie and Maria's life in the past few years. She's had a rough couple of years (both her father died and uncle died) and Arnold just his approvla rating and not to mention lost his job. I hear he's contemplating another Terminator movie? That's something to get used to. They are learning to cope and process these huge events in their lives and seeing as he's no longer based in SacTown, it looks like they're trying to learn to cope together maybe. Remember these are just my interpretations.

Here's what I'm thinking is going to happen. They will be estranged for a while, no more than two years. But I think that they will find a way to make it work and get back together. I think that they've grown up together and they've started to drift apart but eventually they will find their way back.

Remember people, you heard it hear first :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment