Thursday, November 5, 2009

Orange County Housewives!

This post is for you, Kate, since we have been counting down to today : )

Okay so tonight is the premier of Bravo's Real Housewives of Orange County. Its about time! They have created a franchise with these "Real Housewives" but Orange County is still my all time fave. New York is good but some people are a little lame. Atlanta is a little too trashy--I have never really watched it so I guess I can't judge too much. New Jersey is a little too mafia, although Lady Di loves it. And i think that they are doing a Washington, D.C. set and that one has potential.
















But this one is really the best! I like to see where they are going since and it would be a boost to the ego to find out that we could go to the same place. (Side note: When we were in San Clemente last summer, Lady Di was having drinks on the Pier and spotted Jeana from the show. Now she was not positive, and tried to take a photo but did she call me? NO. I told her in those kinds of situations, don't think about it, just call me and I will be there in minutes. Just an FYI)

There is so much going on right now...the recession hits Orange County, women are dating their bffs ex fiancees, eviction...it will be one hell of a season.

No comments:

Post a Comment