Thursday, November 19, 2009

Aren't all actors overpaid?

I saw this on Perez today that Forbes just came out with a list of the most overpaid actors. Now, as much as I support the celebrity world, don't we all agree that actors are a bit overpaid to begin with? I've watched the Fabulous Life, Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous, etc, and know that they are used to the finer things in life...which requires a much higher paycheck!
"Forbes calculates this statistic by comparing the return of investment for each dollar spent on an actor's salary."
Other actors include Ewan McGregor and surprise, surprise, wacky Tom Cruise. Read the full Forbes article here.

I feel bad for Will and Ewan, but I guess they just have to be a little pickier when it comes to their next job. I would read scripts for them! Actually that could be my new career.



No comments:

Post a Comment