Sunday, November 29, 2009

Kudos and Boos!

It's that time of the week again...

Kudos: Kate and Julie...job well done today, and you will find out why later!!!
Boos: Tiger Woods...stop dodging the reporters and just tell us why your back seat window was crushed in! Was your wife really just trying to save your life or was it a domestic dispute gone wrong?? People are starting to speculate so just confirm the story already!

Kudos: HOLIDAY SEASON...you can all decorate your homes and trees now without me judging you...decorate people, decorate!
Boos: White House Crashers...Not the best endorsement for the secret service, but what the hell were they thinking? Also, according to ABC, the "wannabe" reality TV stars (she's hoping for a spot on the new edition of Real Housewives on Bravo) are looking to sell their stories for a price! I definitely won't watch this edition of Housewives if this gig landed her a role (well I hope I wouldn't, but I do love the housewives!)





Kudos
: Bonino family soccer game! On Friday we had a soccer game...the Zingers vs. the VP United. Some people were more dedicated (Michael, David, Annie, Christopher, Lisa, Claire and Jeff) while others were not (well I guess just me). It was quite a game...Lisa and I both scored goals...and we had a ton of fun! We even had a cheering section, although they were spotted talking and reading the newspaper more than watching the actual game--they didn't even notice when I scored. Just so you know, they will definitely pay attention when we play again!!
Boos: Highway 5...After a round trip whirlwind excursion to LA this week, I am exhausted! Although the holiday and Black Friday were sooo much fun, I am definitely feeling it today! Although it was wonderful weather in LA on Thursday and Friday (between 70-80's) it was snowing in Gorman on the Grapevine! Never in my life have I seen it snow on the Grapevine, much less cover the entire place!! I did brave the cold for about a nano-second when I rolled down the window to take a picture (If you don't know by now, I don't see snow often nor care to see it). But I have to sayit did look pretty from the inside of the car as I was cuddled up in a fleece blanket!

No comments:

Post a Comment