Sunday, November 15, 2009

Kudos and Boos!

Kudos...The Old Pro and their drink tickets…One of the main reasons I don’t like going to this particular bar is because of the cover charge (call me cheap, but there is a good place right next door and they don’t charge a cover so I usually prefer to go there). However, on Friday night, we went in and handed the bouncer the five bucks (a lot in an unemployed person’s wallet) but they gave us a ticket for a free drink! I like your thinking Old Pro!

Boos... Sarah Palin…Not only does she just bug me, but she has been all over the media this week hating on her grandbaby’s daddy Levi. Poor form.

Kudos...Boden…So a homegirl from Kids on Campus told me about this company…based in the UK…and it’s kind of like a mix of H and M and J.Crew—two of my favorite places! Although they are a little spensy, their clothes are super cute!
Boos...Wynonna Judd….leave Taylor Swift alone! This week she bad mouthed the 17 (?) year old talent saying she’s too young to win entertainer of the year from the CMAs. My question to you Wynonna is…how many hits did you come out with this year? And how many did T Swift come out with? That’s what I thought.

Kudos...Old Navy…Very cute stuff this season! AND I have stumbled upon something legit! You know when you get the super long receipts with the “take this survey” website attached to it? Well, I finally took one a couple of weeks ago and I got 10 percent off today! It only took like 5 minutes which is definitely my kind of survey! Next time you get something like that…do it!
Boos...Rosie O’Donnell…actually this is a split decision for keeping this a secret from the media for so long. She was able to put us under the impression that the couple still lived together for 2 years…impressive

Kudos...Stanford and Cal…Congrats teams. Way to represent the Bay…especially you Stanford for killing USC (although I am sorry for my silver fox, Pete Carroll). And according to the SJ Mercury, this was the worst smack down USC has suffered since 1966. Wow, I never thought I would say this but way to be Cardinals. Oh and good job my Golden Bears for beating Arizona.
Boos...Old Navy Music…sneaking in some Christmas carols in between their regular music. No good…please please please wait until after thanksgiving, which btw is only 10 days away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment