Sunday, November 22, 2009

Kudos and Boos!

Kudos: Thanksgiving food...Last night I cooked my first Thanksgiving dinner, well sort of. With the help of Carly and Kate, we were able to cook a full--and delish--dinner. It included: Turkey (courtesy of Safeway, thank you safeway!) yams, mashed potatoes, stuffing (or is it dressing?) cresent rolls, greenbeans and carrots, cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie! Carly and Kate did most of the work, but I made some super fantastic cranberry sauce (not the canned kind, thank you very much!!!!) and everyone was raving about it, haha. Can't wait till round 2 on Thursday! love this time of year!
Boos: New Moon...Although it set all sorts of records, I just don't care, and yet everyone is talking about what team you are on, Edward or Jacob...???

Kudos: CAL...GO BEARS! Way to beat Stanford and keep that ax!
Boos: Oprah...kind of anti-climactic that the queen of daytime talk announced this week that she is ending her talk show. However, it isn't for another year and a half. Now, I think it would have been a more exciting shocker if she said that it was like just days away! Now that would have been an exit!

Kudos: Cox-Arquette clan...there is a family emergency and they are stopping production on her new show, Cougar Town, and yet they are keeping it under wraps. They are a classy family.
Boos: Levi Johnston...Posing for Playgirl, but making a lot of noise about it! I was watching E! this week and they had a clip of him talking about his latest photo shoot, and he was bad mouthing his baby's grandma. Now, although I am not Sarah Palin's No. 1 fan, or even in her top 100,000, it's still not classy.

Kudos: The Blind Side...Such a good movie. Sandra Bullock did a great job and so did Tim McGraw! I was very impressed with them and the movie was so entertaining! I give it two thumbs up!!
Boos: Unemployment...I have a new career direction, but unemployment still blows.

No comments:

Post a Comment