Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I heart Friends Thanksgiving Episodes!

Every year, Carly and I watch the Thanksgiving episodes of the classic Friends! This has been a tradition for many a years since these episodes are soooo good! Now, I know you might not have time to watch them before tomorrow, but you have all weekend!!

Here's a list of their episodes... courtesy of Friends Episode Guide

Season 1: The one where Underdog gets away
Season 2: No Thanksgiving episode this year!
Season 3: The one with all the football
Season 4: The one with Chandler in a box
Season 5: The one with all the Thanksgivings
Season 6: The one where Ross got high
Season 7: The one where Chandler doesn't like dogs
Season 8: The one with the rumor
Season 9: The one with Rachel's other sister
Season 10: The one with the late Thanksgiving

Season 8, 9 and 10 are all so good, if you only watch three, those are the ones to watch...oh and 6 is good too! I am sure you can find them on TV this weekend, since the show is on all the time!

But, since I don't know if I'll be able to blog tomorrow (the bus is leaving home tomorrow at 4 am and heading southbound for approx 44 hours) so I hope that you all...both of you readers ;) ... enjoy your holiday and eat lots and lots o' turkey. We will chat when it's OFFICIALLY the holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment