Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy Belated Birthday Lady Di!!

I'm two days late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADY DI!

She had a great day -- I was working so I'll have to take her word for it. But the San Carlos Bonino's showered her with love and attention. We went to this pop-ping Italian restaurant in Palo Alto, Osteria. This place was sinfully delicious and PACKED! When we walked in I thought, Oh silly Marko, you didn't need to throw a fit about reservations last week there's plenty of places to sit. Then no sooner do we sit down, that I start to feel claustrophobic and have flashbacks to Italy! Well that and that Lisa and I killed a bottle of white wine between the two of us. The food was delicious and if I were a yelper, I'd yelp about that Sole that I had--e buona! And of course we completed the night with some delicious Vanilla Moon cupcakes--again if I were a Yelper! All in all, a solid evening!

Oh but the celebrations don't end there...we're having a "joint" birthday celebration tomorrow night, but Lady Di has already picked the menu AND the dessert. Some "joint" celebration Lady Di! "Oh Julie, you can pick a side dish..." Surprise, surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment