Monday, October 3, 2011

Kudos and Boos...delayed version

Kudos that the month of October is here! My favorite month because of the obvious...my birthday! But with a new month brings some new monthly goals and by just looking at the calendar, it looks like it's gonna be a quick, busy month! Starting with a trip this weekend to LA, then participating in the Half Moon Bay Pumpkin Festival, an engagement party and wrapping it up with Halloween. Bring it on.
Boos: New Jersey Houswives imploding! Last week some mysterious bombshells dropped and not only do we have no idea who the key players are but we have to wait until next season to see what happened since no one is talking, and his season is just wrapping up (it could easily be the longest season ever). As much as I loved this show at the beginning of the season, they're just too much sometimes and beginning to lose me as a fan. We still have one more episode to go this season, and I can only imagine that the reunion show will be a doosie. Only time will tell I suppose.

Kudos to Arrested Development! My prayers have been answered and not only are they doing a movie BUT they are also bringing it back for a few episodes. Now this was super smart, rather than just jump straight into a movie and waste half of the movie setting up story lines, they are going to take the episodes to set them up and then have a super good movie! I cannot wait. The writing is genius, the characters are AWESOME and I can still laugh out loud whenever I watch it. If you haven't seen it, what are you doing? Go watch it!
Boos to Jersey Housewives not knowing who the current the vice president is. This question was during the most recent episode and directed towards Melissa, Teresa and Kathy. Not your most shining moment on TV, and believe me, this season set the bar pretty high-or rather low.
Kudos to Melissa McCarthy on SNL this week. She's on a roll and just keeps getting better! I'm surprised she's finally getting the recognition that she deserves since she was on Gilmore Girls! Looks like I was ahead of the group--surprise surprise :o)
Boos to, well I got nothing so moving on!

No comments:

Post a Comment