Friday, April 1, 2011

First Friday Installment!

Dear Kate,

Introducing the new Friday installment of the blog, Celebrity Couples. Every Friday (or at least when I remember) I will shed light on a real, fictional, or “gee-I-hope-they-would-get-married” couple and my prediction for their star-studded future. Essentially I am Miss Cleo for celeb relationships—I’m expecting a TV deal from Bravo any day now.

So let’s kick start things off with the buzz around a TV couple possibly turning into a real life romance: Courtney Cox and her bf from Cougar Town. Sorry, had to look up his name, Josh Hopkins.

I find this potential relationship disturbing for two reasons. 1. She’s been preaching that she wants to work on things with estranged hubby David Arquette (which also raises the question, could he be considered the 80’s Paris Hilton? But alas, I digress). And 2. There was some chatter not too long ago that Joshua was having dinner with Jen Aniston, which in Hollywood terms means that they are picking out a 3 bdrm flat in NYC. I was rooting for them, I mean why not, she’s definitely gotten the fuzzy end of the lollipop in her love life and let’s not even go into her John Mayer phase, and this Josh fellow seemed more her style. Not insanely well known, obviously, Angelina won’t be starring in any movies with him prob (doubt that Brad would let that happen), he has a steady job and is adorable. Then BAM months later we see them frolicking on the beach with Coco in the Carribe. The world is now wondering if Jen got ousted by her bestie and if Courtney and David are a thing of the past.

So here’s what I think is happening: Josh has had a crush on Court for the past two years but she was married, so then he started chatting with Jen. When he heard about the separation, he didn’t want act too fast cause that might scare her off, so he played Jen a little longer. Now, months later and still no signs of reconciliation btwn the coquettes so he makes his move and sends Jen back into Single Town. Although maybe she should move to Cougar Town come to think of it.

I watch a lot of TV and that’s usually how these things go so let’s just hope that I’m wrong so that Courtney and David get back together and Jen will find her match.

No comments:

Post a Comment