Monday, April 4, 2011

Here we go Monday!

Dear Kate,

We are setting a record here, but I have to keep introducing my daily topics so we will see how long this lasts. Yesterday was an oldie but a goodie (even though there was very little out there to applaud or boo) ans usually Mondays are big days in celebrity gossip bc the sites are finally updated (they slack on the weekends) with some good info and some people go all out on the weekends and have a lot to say come Monday am. So I thought a good topic would be “Shut it…Name that Celeb” For example, Shut it Rob Pattinson! Which brings me to why he needs to shut it...

Last week, photos were leaked to the celeb sites of the latest Twilight movie’s wedding scene. That’s right, it’s not for the real-life actors who get hitched, it’s a shot in the movie that’s based on a book, that has an incredible following among tweens and young adults and he's mad. In fact, he took to Twitter to tweet just how mad he is. Looks like these photos have ruined the movie. Really? There are a few people who haven’t read the books, present company included yet I have no interest in reading them, but is it really ruining the movie? No. I am sure that people see that coming, those who read them or just innocent bystandards who try to shop at Nordstroms and I would have to assume that that is just the tip of the iceburg when it comes to a plot point. And must I point out that for the Sex and the City movie a few years back, photos were all over people.com for the wedding of Carrie and Big. And *Spoiler Alert* things were not as they seemed. So really when you think about it, because he’s throwing a fit about the pics being leaked he’s the one ruining the story. HA! Take that Rob. But who knows, maybe I am just annoyed with the Twilight franchise so I take it out on the actors. I don’t think so though. On a side note, I have a VERY hard time spelling Twilight, always want to drop another g in there. Dammit Stephanie Mayer.

And one more thing, what’s the dealio with your super-secret relationship with Kristin? Is it really that big of a deal that you keep it on the DL? What does it matter? It’s been like two years, move on with it! sorry, forgetting my own theme, Shut It!

No comments:

Post a Comment