Sunday, April 10, 2011

Still Playing Catch Up...So Here's the Reader's Digest Version

Dear Kate,

Definitely didn't want to fall behind again on this blog of mine but what can I say. It looks like I am having a case of writer's block so I'll do a quick flyover for Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Thursday's topic that I have come up with, well I like the idea, just not enough to make it usual Thursday gig if you know what I mean. There's not a lot to it, just me telling you what....the song of the day is. I know, those dot dot dots are really a lead up to something super awesome and then it's kind of a let down. But I am willing to take suggestions from my loyal reader (notice the singularity on that one
. And, due to my writer's block, I can't think of a song of the day for today so let's skip it and we can just spend the next two weeks thinking about it.

So a quick look to to Friday. Now, let's shed a little light on the newest celebrity marriage, Reese and Jim. I am ALL about this new marriage. He seems to be a down-to-earth which seems her style (cause we talk so often you know) and he seems to be a family man which works out well since she's got two kids who look EXACTLY like her. She always has a smile on her face so people shows us and they just seem like they are on the same level. I can see them having 1-2 more kids within the next 2 years.

And Saturday...let's talk about the legitiment-ness of the California tourism commercials. They had a pretty solid one a couple of years ago, I believe the tag line was "Welcome Home" and now they have a new one that's equally awesome. It has a mixture of celebs and normal people (or maybe they all are celebs, and I just can't recognize them (it's possible) but it highlights all of the awesome parts of CA and why anyone would want to live here. AND it has Betty White. Reason enough to come to CA right there. Let's hope that this commercial brings in some hefty tourism bucks so that we can get outta debt.

Told you I had to catch up next time they will be more indepth as they should be!

No comments:

Post a Comment