Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Bad Llama!

Dear Kate,

March 1st was the last time I blogged and today is the 30th. That's unacceptable. In order to make it up to you, I have some surprises in store including launching a rotation so that I am sure to blog! I know I tried a schedule before, but I completely forgot what it was so obviously it wasn't a good one :o)

Now two things off subject (if there really even is a subject):
1. Northern California nearly drowned last week and now it's b-e-a-utiful although it is still midweek. The weekend is when we really find out how Mother Nature feels about us though. If it's sunny and beautiful, we're in the clear! If it's ugly, then we're really screwing up this planet.
2. I'll give you 5 bucks if you can tell me what Bad Llama is from.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment