Sunday, January 9, 2011

My Lack of Blogging + Kudos and Boos!

Dear Kate,

I admit it, 2010 was not a very consistent blogging year. And the first week of 2011 was not very bloggy either. But, I have decided, that like my new year's resolution to take my vitamins on a daily, I will begin my blogging-frenzy this week! I know, control your excitement! Let's just hope it lasts past tomorrow!

And now onto Kudos and Boos...

Kudos...The Kings Speech. I have never learned so much about English government then I did this morning watching this movie. I think it should win all the awards. That's right I said it. Colin Firth and Geoffry Rush were superstars. And Helena Bohnam Carter, who is typically super weird was so good as the Queen! Also, there were three Harry Potter people in the movie. Need I say more?
Boos...It's freaking freezing. Unusually cold for this time of year AND for California. Is it too much to ask for 70 degrees on a regular? Apparently.

Kudos...Country Strong. Saw this movie last night (duh you were with me) and it was so good! Special shout outs to Tim McGraw, Leighton Meester (definitely different from the Blair Waldorf we know and love to hate) Garret Hudland and Gweneth. Very enjoyable movie.
Boos...The soundtrack to Country Strong. It's silly, they broke it up into two cds, but the first one has a bunch of the songs by country superstars, not the people from the movie. The second CD is much better though!

Kudos...Real Housewives of Bev Hills. It's official. This is my favorite installment. Followed closely by Jersey and then OC. I feel like we're getting closer to the end of the season, and this stuff just keeps topping each episode! Faves: Adrienne and Lisa Least fave: Taylor (on account of being so boring).
Boos...Well I can't think of one, so we will go with the weekend going by so quickly! If only we had one more day! :(

Ok until tomorrow (I hope!)

No comments:

Post a Comment