Thursday, January 13, 2011

Great Hollywood Expectations

Dear Kate,

Hollywood knows a little something about birthing some babies this week. Every day this week, at least one celeb has announced that they are pregnant. It is a good thing that People.com has a celebrity baby blog and man it is going to be popping (no pun intended) in 2011!

The Beckhams really kicked (again, no pun intended) it off this week announcing their fourth kid is on the way. I'm convinced that they want their own soccer team. Then Owen Wilson said his "girlfriend" is pregnant too. Now, I put that in quotes because I have never heard of this supposed 1-year gal pal. And ironically, the very next day, Kate Hudson announces that she is pregnant with her "boyfriend's" baby. Now, I cannot remember when they broke up but both have significant others who I didn't know about, then they announce they're parents to be just days apart? That's a little tricky. I think there's a story there. Jane Krakowski announced last week she was engaged AND preggers! Now, Selma Blair says her eggo is preggo!

Then there are other people who I don't really know but that chick from Inception, some model/actress. Let's not leave out the speculation around Khloe Kardashian! I would not be surprised by that one.

I can just see the star-studded back to school nights now! The rest of the world can hold off on procreating. Hollywood's got this one covered!

No comments:

Post a Comment