Monday, January 24, 2011

Kudos and Boos

Dear Kate,

So much for being prompt, but here are this week's kudos and boos....

Kudos to Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban for having a kid secretly! Although it wasn't the best kept child birth secret (that one goes to Sandra Bullock 2010) but mum was the word--although it really wasn't--at last week's Golden Globes! They talked to all of the reporter's non-nonchalantly never mentioning that they have a newborn THEN maybe 18 hours later release a statement! That was something even the Enquirer didn't even see coming.
Boos to Taylor and Kyle from Beverly Hills Housewives. Bleh. I don't like these ladies. Well, to be fair, I never liked Taylor, and I was warming up to Kyle, then she goes from normal to crazy in about 1.5 seconds. That could be some sort of a record.

Kudos to Parks and Recreation. Their long over-due return back to the Thursday night line up was just perfect! I was a little worried that my hopes for an awesome return would be a little too high, but it was so funny. I think it could possibly be one of the best shows on TV. Really only to be edged out by that wonderful Modern Fam. The character who really brings it...Andy Dwyer portrayed by Chris Pratt. He's so awesome. If you aren't watching it, you should be. That's an order.
Boos to Oprah's uuber top secret family secret. Friday she announced that she was going to reveal something MAJOR on Monday's show. Now, not that I watch Oprah--I think I am one of 10 people who is not crazy about her--but I found it a little anti-climactic. I won't spoil it, but US Weekly has it up so you can check it out there.

Kudos to this awesome weather in mid-January. Well, I should be more specific. To this awesome weather that California is having in mid-January. The rest of you fools in the other parts of the country are experiencing what they call "winter."
Boos to nothing really. I'm out of boos, which I guess is a good thing.

Ok, let's hope this week is quick and painless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment