Thursday, June 17, 2010

If you are in Hawaii...

This morning I was listening to my fave radio show, Sarah and Vinnie, and they were talking about the train wreck couple, Brian Austin Green and Megan Fox. They have been engaged, broken up, dating, broken up, dating since apparently 2004. So now these crazy kids feel like they are on the right track again so on June 1, BAG decided to propose to Megan when they were in Honolulu, on a beach. Well, both of them had a serious party foul. When he proposed she was so stoked that she was jumping up and down so much that the ring (which obviously was too big) flew off her had and into the sand. It must have been quicksand because they spent 2 hours looking for it, and DID NOT prevail. So instead of staying there till they found it, they decide to walk away.

Sarah and Vinnie raised a good point…why not whip out a metal detector people!? Every summer in San Clemente, I always say that my goal for the week is to get a metal detector, and comb the beach, find some serious cash money and then retire. So I should get my butt on a plane to Hawaii and make my dream a reality!! Having a 2 CARAT ring in my pocket is not shabby. And there are options for me with it. I could either keep it, after having it resized from that woman’s stick fingers of course. Or I could sell it and retire.

Or, and I feel this would be most likely, I could use it as leverage with BAG and Megan to meet some celebs. But that plan has some flaws…I don’t know who they really hang out with. It could be some 6 degrees of separation though…Megan could talk to her transformers buddy Shia LeBouf who could talk to his Wall Street amigo Josh Brolin..who could talk to his step mom Barbra Streisand. Oooor, I could have BAG talk to is 90210 sister Jennie Garth who could talk to her husband Peter Facinelli..who could talk to his Twilight friend Taylor Lautner. Just kidding, I don't want to chat with him, so he would talk to his Valentine’s day costar Kathy Bates who could THEN talk to any of her Office pals—most specifically John Krasinski. Done. Who wants to go to Hawaii?

No comments:

Post a Comment