Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Celebrity Couples

1. Surprise surprise, reality fame lovin tool Jake Pavelka split from his "chosen" gal Vienna. Not that I watched his season as the man slut, excuse me, Bachelor, but I knew this guy was up to no good when he decided that he wanted to do Dancing with the Stars. Before trying to woo Jillian on the Bachelorette he was a supposed "pilot" but he quickly turned in his wings when the reality kings came knocking. Sadly, I think this fool will be in the news for quite some time (but hopefully only when it's a slow news day at People Magazine).

2. Ryan Seacrest is dating Julianne Hough? They seem like an odd couple mostly because he is annoying as all hell. But they are still in the "honeymoon" stage I suppose. So only time will tell.

3. Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart...only took them 8 years, but they finally made it official! Although I think her hubby on Brothers and Sisters, Rob Lowe, is beautiful and anyone else seems somewhat mediocre, being able to call Indiana Jones your husband isn't half bad. Kudos!

4. Jennifer Garner has got pregnancy rumors flailing about! Yeah Ya! Way to make Ben an honest man! I think this is one of my favorite Hollywood families!!

No comments:

Post a Comment