Friday, June 4, 2010

What are the chances?

Tomorrow, Lisa and I fly to LA (assuming I can be vertical after Teresa's birthday party tonight). The Bonino's are gathering for Michael's high school graduation from Loyola! In the fall, Michael will carry on the tradition and go to Santa Clara--Bonino's Bronco Blood Runs Deep! BUT, first we must party. I plan on spending the day staked out on the front porch watching across the street for Adrian Grenier. That's right, Vinny Chase's house is directly across the street from Nonni. I actually don't think that either Nonni or Sarah have ever seen Vinny in person, but Nonni does say that he has a lot of cars in front of his house. Well yes, Nonni, if you made what he was making, then yes, you would have a lot of cars and an entourage in front of your house too.

So my mission, which I have put upon myself is to finally see the man and add one more person to my list. Last time it was David Hyde Pierce (in front of Vinny's house actually) and so why stop this momentum?! I'm thinking that I am flirting with a 1 in 50 chance. But as we learned from Dumb and Dumber....you're telling me there's a chance.

I wonder if the curse is finally broken? I suppose only my stake out will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment