Saturday, June 26, 2010

Bugging and Loving Celebrities!

This week here's which celeb is bugging me and who I'm loving!!

Bugging...Jake Pavelka. I'm a celebrity junkie, but he's a fame whore!
Loving...Katy Perry. She keeps delivering good jams...her latest single is the title of every California girl's album on the book. Surprise? I think not.

Bugging...Katy Perry, really only because of her spelling in her no. 1 song"California Gurls" it bugs me just complaining about it.
Loving...Justin Bateman. He got booed at the Apple Store this week because an employee brought him out of line and let him cut. Perk of fame, tech freaks...get over it!!

Bugging...Ghana. They took down USA, therefore shit list.
Loving...Landon Donovan. Alas, we were taken out by Ghana, homeboy had some impressive foot work out on the field in this World Cup!! Not to mention scoring some pretty important goals.

Bugging...Danielle Staub from NJ Housewives. This woman is off her rocker.
Loving...Nick Lachey...his album came up on Shuffle and I got to say...some good jams on that CD. He totally won America over. Jessica, not so much.

Bugging...Anyone from Twilight. I don't care people.
Loving...Entourage's Entourage! Show comes back tomorrow night!! Yeah YA!

No comments:

Post a Comment