Friday, October 8, 2010

A Moment of Reflection

Dear Kate,

I have reflected on this year these past few days and below are some things that I have learned, and in no particular order...

10. Blogging is a lot of work
9. Marrying a Kardashian can help a team win a national title.
8. Every one deserves forgiveness. Even those who have done you wrong. That's right I'm talking to you, Jessica Simpson.
7. Don't mix wine, beer and margaritas together. You'll be hurting the next day. And Carribe punch. That keeps you hurting.
6. Don't fly to Vegas or is it US Airways? Either way, it's gonna be a rough flight to and from.
5. When giving out a fake number, don't give out your home number
4. People from New Jersey are crazy. Although I can't hate because I will marry Albie Manzo.
3. Jay-Z is my hero and Maroon 5 should win Grammy's
2. Mark Zuckerburg...kind of an ass.
1. Working sucks

Actually that last one is pretty true so it's the number one for sure.

toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment