Monday, October 11, 2010

Another Prediction

Dear Kate,

Just like I did on the eve before Lilo's court sentencing, I would like to take the opportunity to predict what will happen with the once happy Arquette family. This is hard for me to talk about but I will summon the courage, because it must be addressed.

They will get back together and here's why:
1. Their wedding rings say "A deal's a deal" so nuff said.
2. His sister separated from her husband of quite a few years, and they worked it out (never mind that it only lasted a few years before they separated again, got back together, separated and then finally divorced). I think they will work it out.
3. They have been somewhat vocal about their marriage issues and having sought out counseling in the past. With some help, they can work through this.

I can see them separating for a few months, but I would see a change by spring. They will be spotted out being a supportive family around the holidays, a few quite dinners here and there, and then finally he will be spotted moving back into the house.

I have faith that they will be a-ok. They have to be otherwise who else will stay married in Hollywood?

No comments:

Post a Comment