Tuesday, October 5, 2010

23 Facts as a 23 year old

Dear Kate,

As my 23rd year is here, let's take this opportunity to post on the world wide web 23 random facts. And here we gooooooooo...

1. Fave color is yellow, because it's just so happy
2. Fall is my favorite time of year mostly because of Oct 6 but also because of the colors
3. I hate ocean animals and ocean but love the beach
4. I bruise like a peach
5. I won the Alice Allowance today, bitches
6. I am a girl who likes music--that's for you Kate
7. Celebrity gossip fascinates me, which is why people.com is my home page
8. I am essentially blind in my right eye
9. I love ice cream cakes
10. I love movies but talk through them
11. My fave vacation was the booze cruise to Mexico
12. I'm superstitous--suuuper superstitious
13. I have a glass of water with ice every night by my bed
14. I support any former FRIENDS cast mate in their careers
15. I wear sunglasses even if it's not that bright out
16. White tulips are my favorite flowers
17. I think iced coffee is the best thing ever...but a vanilla latte is a special treat!
18. I love weekend vacations
19. I live for board games-- Sorry! is my favorite
20. I tie my shoes to the side every time
21. I sneeze in threes
22. I touch my nose when I'm nervous and or anxious
23. I have worn the same ring on my middle finger every day since I graduated high school


Ok that's enough of sharing time, and this was your idea of a blog post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment