Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Housewives. Real and ABC

Dear Kate (still my only reader), 
This week, the Wisteria Lane Housewives came back. And I have to say, I was not impressed. They left us hanging on some serious cliffs last May, so I was expecting a cracked out, all explosive episode...plane crash or tornado episodes anyone? But, to me it was just lame. Although they did bring back Felicia Tilman who always gives me the heebeejeebees, and really did this week when they kept showing her 3-fingered hand. But that was the only exciting part. I am not happy with where Susan and Mike's story line is going. Lynette's kind of lame. Gabby and Carlos are headed into very dangerous territory. And Bree, well, I miss Orson, but the BAG story could be good. 

Then there's the Real Housewives...We see Orange County wives filing domestic dispute cases. New Jersey hubbies are going to jail for 10 days and oh yeah, they have a crackhead running around. DC has people breaking into State Dinners. New York has people saying that they are quitting, then turn around and are on the show. And then there's Atlanta which is just always crazy. I haven't watched Bev Hills, but that's got Fraiser's ex wife so that has to have dirt on my favorite radio psychatrist.

I'm a fan of the Housewives series, well excluding Atlanta, DC I really think I would enjoy, and I could do without NY, but I think they are trying to take over too much territory. For example, you already have OC, must you need Beverly Hills? What about a Real Housewives of Weed County? Or of Kansas City? Or Toledo? Not glamourous I know, but they are unexpected territories that could have some crazy ladies spending their fam's cash like it's nobody's business on crazy things like beef jerkey, tang, John Deer products. 

I don't know if I would watch it, but at least it would be covering a new area that isn't already covered in a reality show cloud. 


No comments:

Post a Comment