Thursday, September 23, 2010

Lilo's Fate...

Tomorrow the book gets thrown at Lindsay Lohan. Or at least that's what I think. Well, when I say get the book thrown at her, I mean she would get 30 days in prison. And by prison, I mean low security county jail. And by 30 days I mean she'll be out in 4 days. Why so low? Because of California's over crowded jails. So where will she go from there? Rehab. And by rehab, I mean an ultra-exclusive, no civilians, only celebrities "center" that's really some friend's house in Southern California. Where in SoCal? Orange County...the prettiest part, duh. Then of course, it's her friend so they will release her early, saying she's healthy but it's really because he wants to make room for Amy Winehouse--that's right she's finally gonna go to rehab, yeah yeah yeah--and Lindsay's got to start filming her new movie. Everyone will think, oh she's been through this twice now, so she'll straighten up. And so she'll be "smooth sailing" for a couple of weeks. Making money on her new movie, and then one night she'll be walking out of a club with some crack on her shoes. People, Us, Star, The Globe will have their lead story for a while as we await the next court date. Here we go again.

Ok I've got 10 on my theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment