Friday, July 16, 2010

The Time is Now

Lisa and I are driving to LA this afternoon to do some wedding stuff with Sarah and not to mention, I need a serious change of scenery! These past few weeks in the City of Good Living have taken it out of me so vacay here I come! But, it should be a good weekend of LA sun, dress shopping, and Nonni's cooking!


And I am positive that we will have a serious celeb sighting. Whether it be Nonni’s hip neighbor, Vinnie Chase or some bride who’s trying to keep her shotgun wedding on the down low in the Beverly Hills bridal boutique! I got a good feeling about this one. I am going to their turf, so I gotta see at least one...hell I'll even take a Twilight "star" if I gotta. Now not the last time but the time before I finally saw Niles Crane…Nonni’s neighbor for years, and I mean YEARS, so I feel some sort of hex or curse was lifted. I know everyone says they are just real people so sometimes you don’t recognize them, blah blah blah but believe you me, when I’m down south, I got my eyes peeled and a mental Rolodex of celebrities in overdrive.


I will come back with a sighting (I cannot guarantee a photo) on Monday. If it’s the last thing I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment