Friday, July 30, 2010

On the Brink of a Vacation

When you are so close to a vacation so many things begin to happen:

1. Time at work comes to a standstill--How is it not 4:00 yet?
2. Time at home speeds up to the speed of light--Why was I up so late packing?
3. Your laundry basket triples in size and the loads take longer--It must have been years since I last did laundry!
4. You always remember something you forgot to pack--Forgot my jacket
5. You spend more time getting things organized at work that it's almost too much work--Almost but I'm still taking that damn vacation
6. You seem to be the only one on the road who knows how to drive--I guess they will give anyone a license these days!
7. You can't concentrate on work--I am over this, what's going on in the celeb world?
8. The night before you leave you're up in the middle of the night thinking about things to do for work-- Oh gotta send that and make a folder for her!
9. Periodically which turns into constantly checking the weather--I do feel I have the power to change the weather if I check Weather.com enough...true story.
10. You start to say stupid things--And if you have any questions, you can go ahead and call me or I'll be checking my email.

And yes, I have said all of these at least once in the past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment