Sunday, July 11, 2010

Kudos and Boos!

It's Sunday so....

Kudos...Christopher! On Monday he graduated from the Vail Fire Department! En route home from Boston, Mom and Dad stopped in to Vail to see the ceremony. Somehow, my brother neglected to inform me that one of his instructors was Ryan Sutter. That's right, Ryan who won over Trista the Bachelorette, and I think only one of two couples who actually got married from the show. Anywho, putting his negligence aside, CJB got his diploma from the Academy and is now a bonafide employee. At least I think that's what's going on...the Fire system is one of the most convoluted and illogical systems so there may be more schooling in the future, I have no idea. But woohoo!!
Boos...Jessica Simpson. She turned 30 yesterday and she's celebrating by bringing some PDA in our faces. The "star" celebrated in Capri with her new boytoy, former 49er turned Saints player Eric Johnson. I think it's time for an intervention for Mr. Johnson!

Kudos...to all the celebrity couples who got married this weekend! Carrie Underwood and Mark Fisher, John Krasinski and Emily Blunt, Lala Vazquez and Carmelo Anthony, and Martin Lawrence and Shamicka Gibbs! I hope they all had different wedding planners or Mindy Weiss has some trusty associates!
Boos...Lindsay Lohan. Although she is now lawyer-less, she's got about a week left before she is supposed to take refuge in the big house. Note the supposed to, she may spend only a few hours in jail like she did last time or be as much a prisoner as Paris Hilton. I would be surprised if she makes it a week.

Kudos...Spain! The 2010 World Cup Winners! Well done boys! I really didn't have a preference in this match, but my heart goes out to the Netherlands goalie. That's gotta be rough. But well done Spain!
Boos...I can't think of another one so Boo to that.

Happy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment