Thursday, February 3, 2011

Funny and Random Things

Dear Kate,

This week has been taking it's sweet-ass-time. And although I patiently await Friday (which is taking forever!) I found some happiness in some random things...

1. The tall neon blow up thing outside of jiffy lube
2. A super tiny white car with this massive dresser in it's back trunk. Or at least trying to be in the trunk, it was 95% out, being held securely by some twine. I switched lanes as quickly as I possibly could.
3. This guy with rollerblades and parachute pants rolling past my window at work.
4. The ridiculous-ness at the San Carlos Post Office. That's right Postmaster Gary, I'm referring to you and the line that was out the door!
5. Chilly Sam Champion on GMA literally stuck in Chicago. And this morning, I debated wearing flippy floppies to work.
6. That silly text I got from you today hearing that you wave to a random at Target parking lot, thinking it was me!
7. Watching a super old video of Marko and his dad playing catch with a football. Well they were not exactly playing catch, because that would require him to catch it. 10 drops. That's right, we counted. "Bonino's don't play sports"
8. Lady Di getting all bent-out-of-shape talking about yuckie Taylor on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
9. When I realized that the wedding was 5 months away, I got really sad thinking about my reign of power coming to an end. Then I decided that I would continue my reign through that weekend.
10. I saw a bank of payphones. Really when was the last time you saw that?!

Ok Friday, I think you have made your point. You can show up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment