Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Heidi Montag

Well, if you saw the cover of People magazine a couple of months ago, you would have seen that she is "addicted" to plastic surgery. and they mean addicted. 10 surgeries in one day!? I cringe when I watch Real Housewives of Orange County and they are just sharpie-ing their face and then I change the channel when you see their faces all swollen and they can't really talk...even botox makes me antsy. But, anywho! Heidi Montag has "fired" her husband [Spencer] who was her "manager" (I put them both in quotes because, really did Spencer do anything to begin with and what task was he really fired from? Anyways....get this, she has hired a replacement for Spencer, and he is none other than a...psychic. She calls him an "intuitive psychic" and having him on her team (tell me who else is on this team? Besides maybe Spencer and his sister and maybe her sister too!) gives her an edge that no one else has. What does this psychic see in store for dear Heidi? Another hit song? Sorry, nix the hit. Another cat fight played out on TV? Perhaps better ratings for the next season of the Hills? Oh wait, I see how that can happen too, Psychic...Bring back LC!

I cannot wait to see what scheme dear Speidi has instore for us next!

No comments:

Post a Comment