Monday, February 22, 2010

Celebrities are Real People

So. Big news. Last week, I was in LA, on a walk with Lady Di and Marko. We were walking through the hills and of course, I was looking in windows seeing if I can spot anyone famous. We were close to getting back to the house and we approaching Adrian Grenier’s house (that’s right…Nonni lives across the street from Vincent Chase from Entourage) and I was getting ready to keep a steady eye for a possible spotting and I saw two men running towards me. I thought, oh I will get out of their way. Suddenly as I am staring at them, one man says: Good Morning to which I reciprocate and then the other man says the same and as soon as they pass, I say to Marko and Lady Di, “did you see who that was?!” I had my very first real, classy celebrity sighting. David Hyde Pierce, Niles Crane on Frasier (one of my fave shows) and also the voice of a bug in a Bugs Life said good morning to me. The curse has been lifted and A list celebs now do not run from me.

Oh and check out that legit list I have going of celebrity sightings. Now, maybe Easter will be the day that I finally see Vinny Chase.

No comments:

Post a Comment