Sunday, January 24, 2010

Kudos and Boos 2010 version

For the first time this year...Kudos and Boos!

Kudos: Golden Globes. This is one of my favorite award shows because they are all drinking! Also, special kudos shout out to Juliana Marguiles AND Sandra Bullock AND Glee!!! Well done peeps.
Boos: This weeks episode of the Office. I love this show. I can watch it over and over again. In fact, I am watching it right now. But I was looking forward to this weeks episode, and it just did not cut it : ( Let's hope next weeks is better!

Kudos: Hope for Haiti. They raised over 57 MILLION! way to be George Clooney! He rallied his homeslices together and did good!
Boos: Haiti aftershocks. First of all I am surprised that they are still going on. Secondly, if I had gone through that, aftershocks would scare the hell out of me.

Kudos: Conan O'Brien. Way to go out with style. I was rooting for the crazy red head even though his show was on waaaaaaay past my bedtime. Sorry Jay, it was your choice.
Boos: Desperate Housewives. What the hell, why is it not on tonight? Actually, sorry, it is. But at 10 (too late) and it's old. Also, I am still mad that they killed off Karl.

No comments:

Post a Comment