Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Spinning as a fall-back career?

During Spin class, as we add resistance and "climb" I constantly glare at the instructor and critique their music and attire. Then one day it donned on me. The male instructors more often than not wear sleeveless bike jerseys and play sappy music (maybe that is just at Gold's but I have yet to find a male instructor who has a sa-weet playlist) and I thought who else does that. Former boybanders. Think about Justin Timberlake and NYSNC and Backstreet Boys and all the others circa 1998...they loved sappy music (obviously) and were very in-tune with their physique. So are male spin instructors! It all makes sense to me now!

I give you this challenge when you are spinning next time and you will think, ah yes, she's right. It does not happen often so please give this to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment