Sunday, July 8, 2012

Kudos and Boos

Don't look now, but here's kudos and boos!

Kudos to Burning Love! This show is, in a word, awesome. A parody on the "reality" show, the Bachelor, this web series on Yahoo has never disappointed. Sarah showed it to me (I believe it's one of Tom's shows) and it had me hooked from the first episode. Each is only about 8 minutes long, and it will keep you laughing the entire time. Mostly because the main bachelor, Mark is a doofus and really deserves an Oscar for this show. Don't even get me started on the guest stars! I shouldn't be surprised though, it's Ben Stiller is a producer. Watch it now!
Boos to 4th of July on a Wednesday. Note that I am not saying Boos to the holiday itself - but more so because of the middle of the week holiday. And believe me, I am a proud supporter of holidays! I just have issues when it breaks the week into two mini weeks and then have to deal with a full week starting tomorrow. Why must five days seem so long?

Kudos to Revenge. I have been staying away from this show since it premiered - never really anticipating it to make it very far. And while people have been telling me till their blue in the face that I need to watch it, I have been blowing it off. So the other day I finally sat down to watch the pilot and to say I was hooked, well, that's a bit of an understatement. I signed up for HuluPlus (free trial period of course) just so I can catch all of the episodes. Thank you summer hiatus for letting me get my fall viewing schedules in order!
Boos to the already bitter and greusome Tomkat divorce. It's been about 20 minutes and we're hearing all about the Scientology, the custody, the who's got what. Believe me, I am all for a scandal, but how many times can we hear that Scientology is cray cray?

Kudos to almost vacation. We just hit the 4 weeks to go mark and I've had multiple, "Mom, this time in four weeks we'll be (fill in the blank)." I've already started making a list of all the awesome things I'll plan on doing in the blissful San Clemente, now if it will only come a little faster.
Boos to four weeks till vacation. That's four weeks of work standing between me and the beach. Come on let's have time fly just a little faster!

Oh and side note: A July goal is to tweet more. So follow me on twitter @juliebonino

Check it out fools, kudos and boos...on time.
#winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment