Sunday, November 6, 2011

Kudos and Boos

Here we go, here we go...

Kudos to the royal pregnancy rumors already hitting full force! That didn't take long, actually, it kind of did, with these tabloids, but when Kate Middleton declined a peanut butter food, not sure what, maybe it was a sandwich I don't know, but she declined AND shot Prince William a look of, no you fool. Now that look could have been a look of, no you fool I: don't eat peanut butter, I don't like peanut butter, or I can't eat peanut butter. Seeing as I wasn't there, I can't judge accurately of what kind of look it was, but I wouldn't be surprised if she was pregnant! Lady Di (Princess Di that is, not my mom) was pregnant within the first year, they recently passed a law saying that if the first born were a daughter, she could go on to be queen, and not to mention there's a lot of pressure on Will and Kate to pop out a kid. Well, I wouldn't be surprised.
Boos to the one and only Kardashian divorce drama! This week, the Kardashian enterprise was sent into a media whirlwind when Kim K announced her divorce. Within a few hours the whole family was all over twitter, the book, any news outlet that would take them, spewing how much Kim was distraught over her brief, yet spensy, wedding. Therefore, it didn't take long before I was over it all. Although, I will not be ashamed to say, I am interested to see how it will actually play out over the course of the next season of "Kim and Kourtney Take New York." Man, Khloe and Lamar (who met and married in under a month) are looking pretty damn good right now!

Kudos to Stanley Roberts for his investigative reporting for his segment "People behaving badly with Stanley Roberts" and also kudos out to Tom Repetto for fining us this hilarious video gem (click here)! Stanley just was at the right place at the right time to catch this bad-mouthed 20 something in a moment that no one should be on tape--getting a traffic ticket. Think of all the emotions that go into those few minutes, anger, regret, annoyance, to name a few, and to get it all on tape and broadcasted to the entire Bay, well that catastrohic cocktail does not make for a person's finest hour. And for this guy, it wasn't. But, I've decided that Stanley Roberts is the Bay's best kept secret, but I think I'll be a regular now.
Boos to the Bieber baby drama! This week a random teen is claiming that she had teen sensation's baby. In fact, he may have to comply with a DNA test next month. Now, this story is completely absurd, but part of me wishes it was true (because what a bombshell that would be) BUT where the craziness really comes out, is that JB's diehard fans (all under the age of 15) are actually sending death threats to the supposed baby mama. First of all, how do the diehards even know what a death threat is? And, what's to stop the next crazy fan from claiming that she had his other baby? We will just have to wait and see until next month when the results come out!

Kudos to Nonni! This week is her birthday--she has more plans to celebrate than anyone. Who said that your social schedule diminishes as you get older? In fact, the Norcal Bonino's are flying down to LA for the weekend this weekend to help her celebrate, but she's got the BBD (bigger, better deal) on Saturday so we're left on our own--although we're seeing Claire's play!!--but still, I hope I have a social schedule like her when I'm her age!
Boos to a new week of work! Can't it just be Friday already?!

Wow, a Kudos and Boos on an actual Sunday? When was the last time that happened?

No comments:

Post a Comment