Monday, August 29, 2011

New Season of Dancing with the "Stars"

Dear Kate,

It's been a week since my last blog, but news has been rather slow and I've hit a writers block, but something caught my eye tonight on my celeb websites, "Dancing with the Stars" announced their latest round of contestants. Now I don't watch this show but this list has been so hush-hush this summer, and now that it's finally all confirmed, well talk about anti-climactic.

I don't know who was part of the think tank for this one--well probably the same people who were in on the last round--but boy oh boy, this one is chalk-full of reality and not so sure why they're famous in the first place stars. Although they do have some gems like David Arquette (giving the bloggers and paparazzi something to chatter about if estranged wife Courtney and daughter Coco are in the audience every week) and my fave news correspondant, Nancy Grace (I can just hear her now, "I am sick, SICK, to my stomach when I think of those scores that those judges gave me") the rest are just some who have made the news in the past month or so. For example, Kristin Cavalari the Laguna Beach star who just got dumped by her finacee--she's my age btws and Rob Kardashian who was part of the circus, excuse me, wedding for his sister Kim last weekend, and who can forget George Clooney's infamous ex, Elsabetta something, who, well to be honest I have no idea why she's famous besides dating George.

I think that the lack of stars should be a signal to rename the show to "Dancing with the Residents of the Metropolitan LA area"

No comments:

Post a Comment