Saturday, September 21, 2013

It's Officially Fall (well almost...)

We're just a few hours away from the new season, and these last few weeks of summer have been so busy! So lo siento about that, but it's been a crazy ride. Since the rain is keeping me in doors today, i'm finally able to put the Pintrest on the back burner and get to some blogging! Starting with my funtivity for tonight...Kate and I are headed to see our girl, Kathy Griffin, at the Saratoga Mountain Winery.

We've already seen her three times (can you tell we're friends?) but it's always a super solid show and keeps us up on pop culture. This was the view from where we sat last time...



This time we decided to go for the cheap seats and sit up a little higher, but that's why they made big screens.  

And here's an awesome bonus, she's besties with Cher and always comes with awesome stories. Last year we saw Steve Wozniack waiting for the elevator and later in parking garage, bonus! I would also be all about her mom making a special appearance, but sad face, I doubt she'll be there. So instead, I'll settle for any member of Team Griffin. Side note, her Bravo reality show, My Life on the D-List, was aca-awesome. If you didn't watch it, you definitely missed out.

The only downside is the weather right now. This is actually a double edged sword because while I am loving the rain, the Mountain Winery is outside. But we already decided that since we dropped some cash money on the tickets, we're definitely still going, so we'll just need to bundle and make sure we're wearing waterproof clothing. Bring it rain, bring it.

Anywho, I'm sure she'll have us laughing till we cry all the while making us think. SO excited!!

#truefans

No comments:

Post a Comment