Wednesday, April 4, 2012

No Big Money Big Money

Well as I am sure you've guessed, I didn't win the lotto. I know, me and about a zillion other people. But I really thought I would win, I had a feeling! But alas, $11 in tickets and not even a megaball number. If only I was at those stores in Kansas, Massachusetts or Illinois.

But why dwell on something I really really wanted and didn't get it and focus on what's ahead, like a weekend in LA for Easter and you know what that means...the possibilities of more celebrity sightings. Although Kate has been racking up the celebrity sightings, with Icky from the fave radio station and then seeing the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (with husbands no less). So send me your good thoughts and maybe I'll score an A-lister!

#thiswasbriefbutimtired

No comments:

Post a Comment