Sunday, February 12, 2012

Kudos and Boos

For the first time in what seems like forever....Kudos and Boos!

Kudos to Lisa! It's officially birthday season at the Bonino's and Lisa kicked off the festivities with her birthday today. I am sure if you ask her she'll tell you she's having a super awesome day today, which started off with a delicious breakfast, courtesy of Lady Di and moui and then we went for a pedicure - who doesn't love that? - now she's basking in the glow of getting some work done for this upcoming week (a Sunday tradition).
Boos to Whitney Houston. This bomb dropped yesterday afternoon, and Lisa will tell you I gasped when I read it. Just so sad. I was listening to some of her classic jams earlier today and my god was her voice incredible. Who doesn't love I wanna dance with somebody? How Will I Know? I Will Always Love You? Ugh, just so awesome and so ergo so tragic. I believe the autopsy was scheduled for tomorrow so hopefully we'll know more soon rather than speculate till we're blue in the face.

Kudos to Cathy McAvoy! Tomorrow is her 50th birthday and she's spending it in Disneyland today and tomorrow! Not a bad way to spend your 50th birthday if you ask me. We took her out to lunch on Saturday in San Carlos at Refuge where we all toasted her birthday with a beer (wine of course for Lady Di) but it was just lovely and not to mention delicious.
Boos to Whitney Houston. This death is just so tragic, it deserves two boos.

Kudos to Auntie Elia and Tuesday is her 85th birthday! She's going to celebrate at home and then on Friday she is coming up (with the rest of the Bonino's) north and going to spend it up here. Not sure on all of the plans, but the number one event (thus far) is the whole famdamily is going to the Disney Museum next weekend. Should be a solid event. So Happy Birthday Auntie Elia!
Boos to lack of blogging. Even these Kudos and Boos are lame sauce, but I'm trying to get back into the swing of things and we have a lot of bdays this week. Fingers crossed for better luck next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment