Wednesday, December 2, 2009

San Carlos gets good press!

I get emails from Yelp! (to be honest I don't really know why but they keep sending them to me) and so I get weekly emails. Today I went to open my email and this Yelp! email caught my eye...The Good Eats of San Carlos. Yeah ya! They shed some light on some yummy eateries on my favorite down town street!

Some hot spots that they mentioned:
TOWN...seriously delicious but seriously spensy!
Refuge...never tried it but I always wanted to! I hear it's very good.
Gracie's...the best turkey sandwich...oh man so good!
Cowabunga Creamery...Rootbeer Float ice cream is the best!
Vanilla Moon...Their Hostess style cupcakes are better than Hostess's

Alright now I am hungry and in light of my little town's current economic slump...go support San Carlos restaurants!

No comments:

Post a Comment