Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween reader(s?)!! Yesterday the festivities were kicked off in the best possible way when I went back to Santa Clara to KOC and saw their fantastic parade! Some of my favorite costumes included: Harry Potter, Spiderman, Bumblebees, Elephants, Dorothy and Toto, and many many more! Although this holiday kind of reminds me that although those kids are adorable, I am not ready to handle kids on a rollercoaster day like Halloween! But it sure was fun to watch!

The weather today was a little cloudy (I guess it's Fall!) but it looks like it is clearing up as I type! The kids lucked out--last week they were talking rain all weekend! Soo I am wishing everyone a happy and safe Halloween!

Here are some jokes to get you in the spirit:

Why didn't the ghost go to the movies?
He didn't have any guts

What kind of mistakes do spooks make?
Boo Boos

What do you get when you goose a ghost?
A handful of sheet!

Where do Mummies go to go swim?
The Dead Sea

Why was the mummy so tense?
Because he was all wound up

Enjoy the day but don't eat too much candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment